Thursday 25 October 2007

Mix 1: Dedicated To My Father




For my first mix I would like to pay tribute to my father who died suddenly aged 45 in the summer 2006. He was a passionate person who loved music. The mix includes artists he adored and songs he never knew about; The mix shows a feeling of childhood, love and death.

'I will see you in the next life.'

1 - Burial - Forgive
2 - Low - Shots & Ladders
3 - The World of Skin - Breathing Underwater
4 - Nine Inch Nails - A Warm Place
5 - Ry Cooder - Church
6 - Boards of Canada - '84 Pontiac Dream
7 - Underworld - Ess Gee
8 - The Smashing Pumpkins - Porcelina (live)
9 - My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes
10 - Brian Eno - Zawinul Lava
11 - Hammock - God Send Us A Signal
12 - Amusement Parks On Fire - At Last The Night
13 - Vangelis - Memories Of Green
14 - DJ Koze - Chiminea
15 - Swans - God Damn The Sun
16 - Radiohead - Motion Picture Soundtrack

Download the mix in MP3 format

No comments: